Thursday, June 13, 2013

What am I up to #1

Hi ALL. Nothing. I know. 

You can click X and leave if you're busy right now cause I'll feel bad for wasting your 10 minutes time!! looking. at. my. RANDOM. wall. photos. that. are. taken. by. my. phone. mostly. and webcam. lolol.
//I purposely put my picture sized smaller than usual so that you don't need to take too long to load. IF YOU HAVE A SLOW CONNECTION LA. (^_-)?wink

MCD breakfast, my favourite in mcd!

Oh huhu. Wish I have longer eyelashes hmmpp!
I miss dolling up with my girlfriends <3
Haven touch it for so long T^T. I'm sorry piano, I'll make time for you.
Korean food my fav <3
I know you love this too right! It's Yakiniku!
If I have enough time I'll review all the yummies alright!
Omg I haven update my Malacca post!! Aihh suan le ba
Come request song. Kidding! I can only play few chords lol. It's not my guitar.
And he bought his electric guitar few months later... ;X wtfreak 
Anyways, I overcame my fear of touching slimy scary things ~.~ yay
My favourite spaghetti ever. Don't like other spaghetti already.
And it's in a normal coffee shop you know!!!!  
Appeared in Clive Mag with my fellow friends.
#JohnnieWalkerBlackCircuit
And also in The Star with Kate and Shannon last few months..
Did I show you my college brossss in my blog before? Here they are!
They are the derp bros. 9gaggers will know

And my bestie in college, isn't she cute?lol. Btw, looking at the amount of people there....
it's not always like this. It's because on that day there is tremors in Inti College!
Everyone has to be rushed out lolololololololo *facepalm 

Another bro who came back from aussie - and who is a crazy coffee lover brought me to this place.
I think it's beautiful ! Gotta rmb this place first. *It's in Subang ! How can I not know about this place!

Baby brought me for Indian dinner one night and I think it's so funny!
In a good way. Lol. Maybe anything related to indians are funny to me omg im not racist ok
I really love indians and I have many indian friends cause they are funny and always make me laugh.
Hahahaah. Anyways this place is called D'Tandoor and it's quite famous.  

Been hooked up with this recently. It's called COCO and it's just beside starbucks ss15. My fav is always Gongcha but thissuprisingly taste so good too! And some of their other flavours taste similar to gongcha lol according to
my college bestie Angeline. We have this like almost everyday. And I just only found out the owner of Coco is actually my friend! He requested me to do a blogpost well as promised, i will let you readers know soon after I'm free from all schoolworks!
Got this book with the rm 200 voucher from government.
And I haven finish reading it wtf cause my time is so occupied with loads of school work., and when I have free time I just wanna spend it with my love ones!

Drew this in church omg I know i shouldn't draw in church lol but I just cannot
let my inspiration leave me at the right time. The message that day was about
Whitney Houston (I really wanna tell you the inspiring story of hers, wait for it ! )
Jesus answered, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the father except through me. " - John 14: 6
Got this mirror from one of the event I attended. It can light up. Ok I know maybe you heard this like 100 times already
I'm just repeating lol because I really love it!!!!
And also these two cute thing are POUCH! lol

And I know everyone is hooked up with this #drawsomething game. Sorry Yeremia I'm lazy to censor your name lol. We're at 40 ++ turn now and I think this game is starting to get bored... I'm sorry if I take too long to reply drawings. It's draining my phone battery! >;(

Hayaki nasi kukus with the naughtys. Their food is good! and affordable!
? Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter's frost and chill, summer's warmth is in them still. - Buscaglia, Leo
x
Took these photo of them when I'm travelling with strangers to Thailand last year. Same bus.lol
And lastly, I'm gonna continue with my assignment x test x quiz x presentation... :(

The most pointless post ever. xoxo.
thumbnail
Title: What am I up to #1
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait busyeeing, Just for fun, quick, sharing is caring, summary, WhatAmIUpTo, WTF :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz