Thursday, June 13, 2013

Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.





If you open your Google Map
and you are trying to tap the My Location.
  





But then, you are seeing this information.
Please enable a My Location source in system settings.

And you don't know where to configure that settings.
It's simple.

Go to your Settings then









tap the Location and security


tap the Use wireless networks







and last, tap the Agree.












if you don't have a WiFi connection,
you can't still see your My Location
and you will see this notification







another option you can use is your GPS
check the Use GPS satellites



Now, go back to the Google Map application to check if it is now working.


thumbnail
Title: Google Map notification message: Please enable a My Location source in system settings.
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait Google Map, Please enable a My Location source, Samsung Galaxy Pocket :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz